Leslie P. Laing, DDS, Ph.D, M.Sc
Meet Dr. Laing |Prosthodontist/Immunologist
- B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Microbiology and Immunology), D.D.S., M.Sc. (Prosthodontics), FRCD(C), FAP
- Sjögren’s Society of Canada: President, Medical Advisory Board Member, and Board of Directors Officer
As a Prosthodontist, my role is to provide oral rehabilitation. This is accomplished either in the form of dentures (partial or complete), bridges, implant-supported prostheses, or through minimally invasive techniques. This role is combined with an additional one as an Immunologist, where my primary focus is the oral treatment of patients with dry mouth associated with Sjögren Disease/Syndrome, other autoimmune diseases, or from other causes. It is at this office in the Bay/Cumberland area of downtown Toronto, as well as in Mississauga, and in Brockville, that Sjögren Syndrome/Dry Mouth Resource Centres have been established. It is my privilege to be President of the Sjögren’s Society of Canada. I’m here to listen and to help.
New to Our Office?
- What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Insurance Information & Financial Policy
- Get Directions to Our Office