Invisalign In Toronto, ON
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Toronto ON area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Feel Confident About Your Smile!If you're in need of restorative or cosmetic dental treatments, Drs. Veisman, Tam, Luk or Laing and her team have the expertise to provide these services with the highest level of care.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctors’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Veisman, Dr. Tam, Dr. Luk or Dr. Laing about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.